Tentative CME Presentations*
1. Medical Treatment of Obesity, Eric Westman, MD
2. The Health Benefits and Safety of Low-Carb, High Fat Diets, Eric Westman, MD
3. Help Me Doc. My Weight Quit Falling: The Psychology of Weight Loss Patterns, Allen Rader, MD
4. Bariatric Surgery: Post-surgical Complications and Team-Based Management, Jim Valentine, MD
5. Obesity Management in Pregnancy for Primary Care, Thomas Wonderlich, MD
6. Lifestyle is Medicine, Jennifer Shalz, MD
7. Incorporating Integrative Medicine into your Life & Practice, Amy Baruch, MD
8. Practical Nutrition and Anti-Inflammatory Patient Education, Amy Baruch, MD
9. A Tale of Two Brains, Salvatore Mangione, MD
10. Gaits: An Augenblick Approach, Salvatore Mangione, MD
11. Billing for Obesity Management, Teresa Cirelli
12. Can the Addition of Probiotics to the Diet Really Change People's Health?, Robert Martindale, MD, MHS
13. Deep Dive Sessions with several of the presenters
*Subject to change
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the ACCME through the joint providership of the Ada Canyon Medical Education Consortium (ACMEC) and ACMS. ACMEC is accredited by the Idaho Medial Association and the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Ada Canyon Medical Education Consortium (ACMEC) designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™. Physicians should claim only the credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit with the American Academy of Family Physicians will be applied for.
Maintenance of Certification activities will be held for Internal Medicine and Pediatric boards.